Monday, February 6, 2012

Thoughts about bullying....


Im back- after a MUCH needed blog break-- and a lot of new changes for my family with this New year. But we are excited about them- and are back in the swing of things.
OKAY parents... Let's hear your take on bullying.

bully:
group of bullies:
one being bullied:
teachers of bullies:
parents of bullies:
where responsibility lies:
schools role in dealing with/reacting to bullies:

I am interested to hear ANY experiences you might have had in this area- and/or suggestions you have for each of those involved in this type of scenario. It can be a sad situation, and I don't really believe there is 1 RIGHT answer, every situation is different-- but I would love to hear opinions.


ready....set....GO!!!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know the answer. I wish I did know tho! I know from other mom friends that if their kid is bullying yours too much go tell the parents. If your kid is just "being a kid" don't go tell. It's a fine line but I think some parents can get too involved and end up making a big deal out of the little things ya know.

    On the other end tho my son gets bullied occasionally in the neighborhood and I hate it. I don't know if I should go talk to the parents but it sure does tick me off.

    I'm curious of everyone's opinions on this too.

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to add? oh come on-- please share your secrects with us!