Thursday, February 10, 2011

Change of Heart

Ever since My husband and I good our BIG trip together for 6 days,
My youngest lil guy has been "testing the waters" more than normal.
By that I mean, been HORRIBLE in every possible way... A.L.L. D.A.Y. L.O.N.G.

I was loving with him, playing with him- that didn't matter.
It was like he was determined to get me back for leaving him,
or see if the Rules would be different now.

Funny thing is that he had fun while I was gone-- wasn't crying for me or anything.
He was well taken care of my his Grandma.

I survived the first few days of the test--
and I am beginning to think my sweet boy is back- HOORAY!
maybe it's just a 3 year old thing....


Have your kids ever done this?

If so, how do you handle it?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Yes, and Yes! I'm pretty sure this is normal. After I had Phoebe and came home from the hospital...Jack took a little while to warm up to me, which totally made me cry! (not that I wasn't already emotional)...anyway, he acted up a few days, but it went away soon.
    Also...going on trips with my kids has been super hard too...it usually takes a week just to get back into our routine!

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to add? oh come on-- please share your secrects with us!