Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Join the band wagon!!

I dunno about you, but I sure need the motivation--
remember THIS??
Well it is January, so let the cleaning begin.
I talked about following along-
and I will admit, I may not do it daily as I'd like to,
but I am going to try my best!

You should join me!

It will make you feel productive,
and if you miss a day or 2-
who cares. nobody is keeping count.


Go HERE to get the schedule for the month of January,
made by CLEAN MAMA.
It's a FREE printable, so go ahead and print it off-

She also created THIS to help us stay on top of things. I printed mine off and put it on my fridge were my whole family sees it daily.


Let's start this New Year out in a good, CLEAN way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add? oh come on-- please share your secrects with us!