Sunday, January 30, 2011

Im back....

I took a blog brake-- basically I got swept on some vacations-

and whos gonna say NO to that, right?!?
I can't believe the month of January is about over....

how did cleaning go?

DO you feel better?

If you get behind, like me--
I will be following some of the same things for the beginning of Feburary.

Here is the wonderful Clean Mama cleaning schedule for Feburary... follow along HERE.
Heart day is coming up....
Here are some cute ideas I thought I'd share!




One of my favorite holidays of all time.... because all you have to do is show your love! :)
I was able to spend some much needed and deserved time with my wonderful husband,
for a whole week, in this place.....
yup- we were on teh BIG boat out in the ocean....
beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add? oh come on-- please share your secrects with us!