Friday, November 19, 2010

Inviting Peace in your home


Here is a challenge for you.....
I am asking you to do this with me.

I will warn you,
it isn't easy.
It will take work,
But it will be worth it.
promise.


ready????
Here it is.......



do not raise your voice in your home,

at your kids,
at your dog,
or at your husband.
(no matter what..... bite your tongue!)


I am a firm believer that yelling and arguing brings tension & negativeness into your home.

Just try it.
For 2 days- starting tomorrow through Sunday.

*tell me how it went.

*tell me if you were able to do it or not.

*tell me how it made you feel.

*tell me if your house seemed different.

just try it.


Nobody is perfect-
believe me.

when my DOG is out of her crate, and chewing up something that is not "doggy friendly"
let's just say I don't keep my temper on the back burner. :)
and usually there is a sneaky child behind this, grinning and running off to hide.
haha.


Let's invite peace into our homes this Thanksgiving week that is coming upon us.
Watch how much more amazing the next few days will be.
You will feel it. Others that come to your home will feel it.



so, Will you do this with me?? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add? oh come on-- please share your secrects with us!