Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Best Smell All Year Round....

I have gotten MANY compliments about the "smell of my house"
so I've decided to share this little secret with you.
It's a little small container called Feather lite Carpet & Vacuum Freshener



I will tell you why it is better than the other brands of carpet fresheners.
They are like little Styrofoam balls-
which means they SIT on top of your carpet, and easily get vacuumed up.
The powdered stuff- like Arm & Hammer stuff, seeps INTO your carpet,
causing it too get a greasy look over time and does not vacuum ALL up.

They have many different scents-

Vanilla is one of my personal favorites, but they are all good.
By using this everyday,
you create a nice clean, welcoming smell throughout your home.
To see where they are sold in your area, go HERE.
Here's to a clean smelling house this fall/winter huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add? oh come on-- please share your secrects with us!