Sunday, October 17, 2010

Smells of the Season


One thing I love about fall is the smell-
in our home,
outside,
in restaurants,
the homey smell is one of a kind.

Growing up, my mom sued to cook a secret mixture in a small sauce pan throughout the day,
creating an inviting smell within our house.
I am a fan of candles-
taht I keep up HIGH where Carson can't reach.
It always seems to smeel so fresh!
What do you use to create the inviting smell in your home?

One of my personal favorite is vanilla-
spray, candles, carpet stuff-

anything.

Tell me some of yours!

*Do you have a favorite recipe or smell that you just can't live without this time of year?

I am looking to expand my variety....

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE cinnamon. Love love love it. It screams Christmas to me. And apple. How lovely that they go so well together too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Got anything to add? oh come on-- please share your secrects with us!