Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sanity

im learning different ways to keep it, here's what I've come up with so far:

1) walks, jogs, dog walks- anything outside. 1-2 times per day. such a needed and appreciated breather for me, and my kids.


2) music- im a firm believer that music sets a mood. When im feeling blah, stressed, or sad- I just need to crank up the right tunes and it makes all the difference!


3) tell myself that my 2 yr old son will probably pee OUTSIDE the toilet today, so when it happens I don't lose it, completely. If it doesn't, then its a special day! :)


4) go to a neighbors- just to say hi, and get out of your own environment. Let kids play for a few minutes, and just visit. sometimes that is all it takes to change the current mood.


5) if you don't know what you are gonna do for dinner & its already 4:00- let it go. Who cares?? Let them pick what they want from the fridge, and let it be. They wont care much if you don't. That is a battle I have learned to let go. we have plenty of food to pick from without me making a BIG gourmet meal every night.


*What things do you do to help you keep your sanity??

I think we kinda need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add? oh come on-- please share your secrects with us!